We are looking for people with energy and determination to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia - based out of our office in Downtown with the flexibility to work from home
Reporting to: VP of Merchant Advocacy (Global role)
What will you be doing...
- Ensure CMSPI is clearly positioned as the best-in-class global consultancy and that key differentiators are clearly communicated through all written work (e.g. sales presentations, website, thought-leadership, and more.)
- Work with the wider team to audit and create service descriptions
- Ensure that our unique story is communicated effectively in everything we write
- Lead the creation, writing of, and distribution of, email marketing campaigns
- Take ownership of website content, blogs, newsletters, and social media
- Create an effective communication strategy
- Put in place mechanisms to track communications & marketing performance
- Communicate with media regularly and build long-term relationships with influences and key stakeholders
- Manage media inquiries, arrange interviews, statements, and press releases
What we are looking for...
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related field - this is essential
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in the communications field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic and creative mindset, with a flair for storytelling
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Content writing experience across all media platforms
- Prior experience working in a professional services, or high-growth, or financial services business (even better all three!)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A portfolio of work available for review