This is a truly exciting opportunity to work for an ambitious, global business and join our continually expanding payments project delivery team, who partner with Fortune 500 retailers and merchants across North America. A well-remunerated analyst position that plays an integral part in our 30% year on year growth and focuses on providing in-depth & detailed analysis of our clients’ payment arrangements. You will work in a team of analysts alongside our payments consultants, providing support throughout the lifecycle of each project.
We are interested in candidates who are true self-starters that have strong creativity, numeracy and problem-solving skills with some demonstrable work experience.
CMSPI is committed to investing in and developing our people and the role offers the opportunity to become a true payments expert with commensurate remuneration. You will be based out of our Atlanta office but with the flexibility to work from home. Normal working hours will be 9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday, however, working outside these hours may be necessary at times.
What will you be doing...
The successful applicant will have a vital role in leading the analysis of North American client projects assigned to them by the Analyst Team Manager from start to finish. A successful Payments Analyst will take ownership of the following:
- In-depth and complex analysis of client payment supply chains, both internal and external processes and costs using mathematical models, available benchmarking data and knowledge of industries
- Using CMSPI methodologies and own initiative to suggest opportunities and improvements to client arrangements and support these with detailed analysis
- Work closely with consultants in the management and coordination of projects to ensure deadlines are met
- Gain a thorough understanding of each of the markets that CMSPI operates in
- Producing accurate reports to communicate back to clients through various media including Excel, written reports and presentations
- Accompanying consultants to client meetings to provide technical and analytical support
- Production of negotiation and tender documentation to be sent to suppliers of clients with full responsibility for written documentation, appendices and pricing tables
- Ensuring that all parties, both internal and external, are completing actions on time and chasing to keep all projects on time and to plan
- Review of commercial contracts and SLA’s for CMSPI and clients
What we are looking for...
- Educated to degree level with a minimum 3.3 GPA (Preferably either in Mathematics, Business Administration, Finance, or a related degree with a high level of numeracy)
- Some demonstrable work experience either from internships or other
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply logic, creativity and problem-solving techniques
- Strong skills and experience in Microsoft Excel
- Competency in all major Microsoft Office software
- Excellent communication skills
- Appetite to learn about principles of project management
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at any one time
- Professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
What we are offering...
- Competitive base salary
- Private health care contributions
- Excellent 401k scheme
- Very generous annual company bonus scheme
- Company-wide social events (currently all virtual!)
- Comprehensive, six-month development plan
- Discretionary project related incentives
- The quarterly employee award program
- Flexi-time after passing 6-month probation
- Discretionary awarding of company share options