JOB ROLE: Head of Marketing
LOCATION: Atlanta – hybrid working model, expectation of 2 days per week in the office, with business travel when needed.
REPORTING TO: President
The world of payments is going through the most thrilling transformation imaginable. Volumes are growing, payment options are expanding, and complexity is intensifying. Retailers are at the epicenter of these changes, and it is CMSPI’s mission is to revolutionize payments for merchants and retailers worldwide. We are a hyper-growth company and the go-to payments advisor for Global 500 merchants, driving big cost savings, huge sales growth, and enhanced strategies.
CMSPI is at the forefront of transforming the payments industry, and as the Head of Marketing, you'll be at the heart of this exciting journey. We are seeking an exceptional marketeer and leader who will create and implement a global marketing strategy that powers business development in our target market of Global 500 merchants and retailers. You will also ensure brand resonance with C-Level payments industry professionals, advocates, investors, and prospective employees, while appreciating the nuances of each of those target audiences.
Are you a visionary marketing leader who thrives on driving ambitious growth plans?
You will lead and shape CMSPI's marketing function, playing a pivotal role in our mission to revolutionize payments for merchants and retailers worldwide. As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for building, coaching and leading a team of marketers, working together to create and communicate the value of CMSPI, playing a pivotal role in our journey to become the world’s no 1 payments supply chain consultancy.
The key focus areas include:
Driving Leads and Sales: Working in collaboration with the sales and wider teams, using your expertise in brand development, content marketing, digital marketing, account-based marketing, public relations, and events to captivate our target audience in both retail and payments industries.
Building Global Brand Awareness: Position CMSPI as a leading player in the payments industry, increasing customer engagement and overall company revenue. Uphold established brand standards and help to ensure compliance across the business.
Shaping Future Growth Strategy: Play a pivotal role in defining our growth trajectory, tapping into untapped opportunities and addressing market challenges.
Improving Retention and Cross-selling: Working in collaboration with the sales and consulting teams, cultivate strong customer relationships and gain feedback, ensuring we meet the needs of our existing accounts and drive revenue growth.
Leveraging Insights & Advocacy Expertise: Collaborate with our subject matter experts to continuously enhance our understanding of various audiences and inform proposition development.
Establish Goals, KPI’s and measurement tools: Develop and institutionalize the tracking and reporting of Brand, ABM, and website metrics into a top-down dashboard.
Budget Management: Manage the entire budget across MarTech, customer marketing, events, branding and website.
You Are a Great Match if…
- You have 8+ years of cross-functional B2B Marketing experience marketing Professional Services to Global 500 businesses.
- You have the desire and aptitude to quickly learn a complex industry.
- You have strong experience in core B2B marketing disciplines that include brand strategy & positioning, campaign management, content marketing, marketing analytics, and account-based marketing (ABM).
- You have built and managed high-impact hyper-targeted sales enablement marketing campaigns with proven, strong results.
- You can galvanize an organization around big market-driven ideas and execute with precision.
- You have strong overall business acumen spanning strategy, customer, revenue, costs, and profitability levers.
- You have built and managed Net Promoter Scores (NPS) and customer feedback processes.
- You are willing and adept at switching from high level strategic work to rolling up your sleeves and diving into tactical work.
- You are passionate about coaching and developing high performing teams to execute ambitious plans.
- You can communicate and collaborate effectively with various departments, including Executive Leadership and Board Level.
- You have prior experience in a high-growth or start-up/scale-up environment, with a willingness to adapt to changing business needs.
- Your decisions are guided by metrics and data, and you have experience with modern MarTech platforms.
- You excel at balancing and prioritizing multiple projects and can work effectively under pressure.
- You are a champion of creativity and innovation, always seeking opportunities for improvement.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing or Business Administration. An MBA would be outstanding!
What we offer…
- Excellent performance-based earning opportunity, including KPI-driven bonuses.
- Ability to advance career and expand professional experiences in a hyper-growth company.
- Future opportunity for equity, rewarded to high performers.
- Payments industry training and continuous education.
- Personalized individual development plan, aligned to professional goals.
- And much more!