ROLE: Contracts Administrator
REPORTING TO: VP Global Contracting
LOCATION: Atlanta with the flexibility to work from home
This is an exciting opportunity to work at an ambitious, global business as part of the growing Legal team. As the Contracts Administrator, you will support the VP, Global Contracting in delivering timely contract review and editing services.
This role will work closely alongside all departments - supporting business development, advocacy, project delivery, creative services, and more!
- Administratively supporting the Global Contracts team across all regions, including, but not limited to; client look-up and information verification, and tracking and logging restrictive contract provisions
- Contract request management and contract approval routing
- Identify areas where IT or finance may need to approve and this person would initiate an ad-hoc workflow, it is contracts specific
- Data input and data management including historical contract uploads to Malbek
- Contract reporting
- Insurance review and validation, liaising with global insurance brokers as appropriate
- Project handover documentation and attending internal calls as needed
- Contract template editing as requested
- Distribution of contract information to various internal departments
- Attending client calls, as needed, notating bespoke contract requirements.
- Utilizing software programs and resources available to translate contracts to/from a foreign language.
- Minimum 1-3 years contracts experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Adobe
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Professional demeanor
- Strong drive and motivation to succeed
• Experience working with contract management software
- Competitive base salary
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Excellent 401k scheme
- Very generous annual company bonus plan
- Company wide social and team building events
- Comprehensive, six-month payments industry training
- Quarterly values award program
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career with opportunities for external training and certifications