ROLE: VP, Customer Success
REPORTING TO: SVP, NAM Consultancy & Project Delivery
LOCATION: Atlanta office - with the flexibility to work from home
CMSPI is growing to become the independent dedicated consultancy of choice across the global payments’ ecosystem, and we are looking for the very best people to join us on this increasingly exciting journey.
The VP, Customer Success will take overall ownership of the new Customer Success function, which we see as key factor in driving our continued growth. This role will include both building and managing a team of between 3-5 Account Managers/Analysts that, will provide ongoing support, insights, analysis and value to CMSPI's strategic US merchant accounts. We require a talented an individual to play a key role in the creation and delivery of a robust strategy that helps the team to maximize revenue opportunities within existing accounts and demonstrate ongoing value over and above our initial engagements.
Overall, you will be expected to monitor and improve client satisfaction to achieve better long-term retention of key clients and increase cross sale conversion across CMSPI’s blue chip client base.
You will be based out of our office in Downtown Atlanta, GA and work closely with our growing Data team based in our headquarters in Manchester, U.K. Normal working hours will be 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, however, working outside these hours may be necessary at times
What will you be doing...
- Oversee the management, growth and increased engagement of existing merchant accounts
- Hire and develop the best possible account management team, including an initial target of 3+ US Account Managers/Analysts within the first 12 months
- Ongoing management and development of overall Customer Success team/function.
- Be accountable for agreed revenue growth targets within our current customer base (through renewed contracts as well as additional work streams)
- Own all core account metrics and goals to measure performance of Customer Success team (e.g., Net Promoter Scores)
- Interpret and articulate large datasets into meaningful insights
- Passionately prioritize the service needs of our customers
- Own client testimonials, references, and spearhead intros to additional opportunities/regions
What we are looking for...
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in account management/customer success
- 2+ years of experience leading successful account management/customer success teams
- Proven experience establishing a customer success function within a B2B environment (preferably for financial services or FinTech organizations)
- Experience with analysis and ability to articulate complex data sets is preferred
- Strong motivation to succeed both individually, and as part of a team
- Strategic vision with the ability and drive to make it a reality
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to demonstrate and communicate commercial success
What we are offering...
- Competitive base salary
- 100% healthcare cover
- Very generous 401k scheme
- Excellent Annual Company Bonus
- Social Environment with Office-wide events
- Six-month payments industry training plan
- Quarterly employee reward program
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career with opportunities for external training and certifications