ROLE: Presentation Designer
REPORTING TO: VP of Creative Services
LOCATION: Atlanta office - with the flexibility to work from home.
We are looking for a talented presentation designer with energy and ambition to join our growing team!
This is an exciting opportunity to work at one of the top 100, fastest-growing businesses in the UK. You will take ownership of key design aspects, including; branding, collateral design and production, animation and video creation, creative reports (including white papers, e-magazines and infographics), email marketing assets, company website, social media and much more.
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the prospect of being involved in lots of different areas of in-house design. The successful candidate will work as part of CMSPI’s Creative Services team, where we have people based in our head office in Manchester, as well as in our U.S. office in Atlanta, GA.
Normal working hours will be 9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday, however, working outside these hours may be necessary at times.
What we are looking for...
- Any previous work available for review that showcases your experience and proficiency in PowerPoint (we want to see your eye for design!)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Presentation design experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft programs (especially PowerPoint where you’ll be creating all your presentations!)
- Creative mindset, with a passion for design
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadline
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or similar field
What you will be doing...
CMSPI has grown at an exponential rate in the past five years across Europe, APAC and North America. The successful applicant will have a vital role in continuing this growth by developing and growing our design across these regions. The applicant will be involved in, and take ownership of, the following activities:
- Ensure that all external client presentations (including presentation of findings, sales documents, proposal documents, and RFPs) are on brand, professional, and delivered on time
- Create innovative and engaging ways to display complex information and data sets
- Ensure presentations are effectively communicating the core messages of the project delivery team
- Lead the creation of all internal content (including weekly insight reports, sales win announcements, job specs for recruitment, employee award announcements, communication meeting slide decks etc.)
- Continually improve the internal communication within the business and look for ways to improve
- Make sure all content is consistently portraying the CMSPI brand
- Collaborate with internal teams (including business development, project delivery, marketing, and advocacy) to ensure they have the content they need to move our business forward