REPORTING TO: VP of Creative Services
LOCATION: Atlanta office - with the flexibility to work from home.
We are looking for a talented Designer with energy and ambition to join our growing team!
This is an exciting opportunity to work at one of the top 100, fastest-growing businesses in the UK. You will take ownership of key design aspects, including; branding, collateral design and production, animation and video creation, creative reports (including white papers, e-magazines and infographics), email marketing assets, company website, social media and much more.
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the prospect of being involved in lots of different areas of in-house design. The successful candidate will work as part of CMSPI’s Creative Services team, where we have people based in our head office in Manchester, as well as in our U.S. office in Atlanta, GA.
Normal working hours will be 9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday, however, working outside these hours may be necessary at times.
- Any previous work available for review that showcases your experience and proficiency in PowerPoint (we want to see your eye for design!)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Presentation design experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft programs (especially PowerPoint where you’ll be creating all your presentations!)
- Creative mindset, with a passion for design
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadline
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or similar field
- Ensure that all external client presentations (including presentation of findings, sales documents, proposal documents, and RFPs) are on brand, professional, and delivered on time
- Create innovative and engaging ways to display complex information and data sets
- Ensure presentations are effectively communicating the core messages of the project delivery team
- Lead the creation of all internal content (including weekly insight reports, sales win announcements, job specs for recruitment, employee award announcements, communication meeting slide decks etc.)
- Continually improve the internal communication within the business
and look for ways to improve
- Make sure all content is consistently portraying the CMSPI brand
- Collaborate with internal teams (including business development, project delivery, marketing, and
advocacy) to ensure they have the content they
need to move our business forward
- Competitive base salary
- 100% healthcare cover
- Very generous 401k scheme
- Excellent Annual Company Bonus
- Social Environment with Office-wide events
- Six-month payments industry training plan
- Quarterly employee reward program
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career with opportunities for external training and certifications