ROLE: Inside Sales Executive
REPORTING TO: Head of Global Business Development
LOCATION: Atlanta office - with the flexibility to work from home.
CMSPI has grown at an exponential rate over the past five years across the globe. Our fastest growing region is our North American operation. The increasing complexity of payments within the region means that merchants need expert advice, and CMSPI is uniquely placed to become the number one data-driven consultancy of choice. Our approach to business development is based on our strategic content marketing (Account Based Marketing - ABM), which we use to secure long-term partnerships with prospects.
Our business development team is an incredibly vital part of our sales process and often the first point of contact our prospects have with CMSPI. As an Inside Sales Executive at CMSPI you will be responsible for generating engagement and conversations with senior decision-makers, which will ultimately help the company achieve its ambitious revenue and growth targets. The role is key in gaining commitment from executives (including CFOs, VP Finance, and Treasurers) from global, top-tier merchants to arrange sales meetings and work with the country manager to convert into commercial opportunities worth seven/eight figure sums.
What we are offering...
- An excellent commission scheme based on revenue generated
- Annual bonus - based on both company and personal performance
- Competitive base salary
- Very generous 401k scheme
- Private healthcare contributions
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career with opportunities for external training and qualifications
- Discretionary awarding of company share options
What we are looking for...
- 3+ years working in a B2B business development or ABM-focused business development role, preferably selling a service or software.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Marketing, Business, English or other essay-based discipline preferred)
- Outstanding track record of exceeding targets and ability to evidence success with ABM.
- A good commercial awareness with the ability to instinctively identify opportunities.
- Experience of using a varied approach to secure business (via emails, campaigns, social media, telephone)
- Ability to work across departments to create content for strategic accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Professional demeanor and persuasive manner
- Competency in all major Microsoft Office software
What will you be doing...
- Pitch our services in an articulate and engaging way through our sales channels
- Work towards targets based on meetings booked
- Create and nurture engagement with a portfolio of blue-chip companies
- Take ownership of marketing and business development initiatives to penetrate portfolio (in collaboration with marketing, CRM, and design teams)
- Desire and aptitude to understand the business needs of our potential clients
- Genuine desire to learn about the complexities of the payments industry and how it affects merchants, and ability to translate this into an effective sales pitch
- Communicate and liaise with executives during conference calls with the field sales and consultancy team
- Utilize our CRM tools to ensure efficient workflow
- Work closely with the field sales team, Head of ABM, marketing and commercial teams