Join CMSPI for a unique opportunity to be trained and developed to work in one of the fastest-growing industries, payments! CMSPI's global Graduate Academy has been developed to give you thorough training as a payments analyst, and then the hands-on experience of rotating through our key commercial teams.
This robust training will give you the tools and knowledge you'll need to make a real impact on projects and processes. If you find you enjoy any of these rotations more than others, you will be supported to explore this career path and the opportunities it could present within the business.
What are we looking for?
Are you a true self-starter? Enjoy working with data? A strong problem solver, and willing to think outside of the box? Our Graduate Academy will give you the ability to utilise all these skills and learn many more to become an expert in all things payments related.
- Educated to degree level with a minimum 3.3 GPA (Preferably either in Business Administration, Finance, or a related degree with a high level of numeracy)
- Some demonstrable work experience either from internships or other
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply logic, creativity, and problem-solving techniques.
- Strong skills and experience using Microsoft Excel
- Competency in all major Microsoft Office software
- Excellent communication skills - ability to present complex data and concepts
- Appetite to learn about the principles of project management.
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at any one time.
- Professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
What will you be doing?
The successful applicant will take ownership of and lead the analysis of North American client projects assigned to them by the Head of Analysis, from start to finish, focusing on:
- In-depth and complex analysis of clients’ payments supply chains, both internal and external processes and costs using CMSPI bespoke software, mathematical models, available benchmarking data, and knowledge of industries.
- Using CMSPI methodologies and own initiative to suggest opportunities and improvements to the client arrangements and support these with detailed analysis.
- Support consultants with management and coordination of projects to ensure strict deadlines are met.
- Gain a thorough understanding of each of the markets that CMSPI operates in with a major emphasis on cards and APMs (Alternative Payment Methods like digital wallets).
- Producing accurate reports to communicate back to clients through various mediums - Excel, written reports, presentations etc.
- Accompanying consultants to client meetings to provide technical and analytical support.
- Production of negotiation and tender documentation to be sent to suppliers of clients with full responsibility for written documentation, appendices, and pricing tables.
- Ensuring that all parties, both internal and external (clients and suppliers), are completing actions on time and chasing where this is not happening to keep all projects on time and to plan.
- Review of commercial contracts and SLA’s for CMSPI and clients.
- Gain an understanding and support CMSPI’s commercial departments with a view to career development.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent base salary
- Very competitive annual company bonus - based on both company and personal performance
- Private health care contributions
- Very generous 401k company plan
- Company-wide social events (currently all virtual!)
- The quarterly employee award program
- Flexi-time after passing 6-month probation
- A genuine opportunity to develop a career in payments with opportunities for external training and certifications (performance-related)